There are extensive sponsorship and advertising opportunities available at ExCeL London. Please contact Operations on +44 (0)117 9902005 or email@example.com
- Written application for any animal or gathering of animals, wild or domestic (except assistance animals) to be permitted on the premises must be submitted to the venue at least 28 days prior to the event. A special licence may be required, for example, in the case of performing or wild animals. Any costs associated with obtaining the relevant licence shall be met by the exhibitor.
- No animal welfare facilities are provided by the venue or the organiser, therefore pets, except assistance animals, are not permitted unless they form part of an exhibit or display associated with an event and are approved by the venue. Pets must not be left in vehicles.
- Animals must be appropriately supervised and sufficient welfare arrangements must be maintained, to the venue’s satisfaction, and in accordance with the Animal Welfare Act. These arrangements should be detailed in a risk assessment and include the following:
- Transport to and from site
- Noise levels
- Cleaning and sanitary arrangements
- Protection from pain, injury, suffering and disease
- Evacuation in an emergency
- In order to ensure the safety of visitors, suitable guards/enclosures must be provided and warning notices prominently displayed where appropriate.
- Where visitors are able to pet or otherwise come into contact with animals, or are able to touch parts of enclosures which animals may also touch, hand wash units with hot water must be sited adjacent to the animals and their pens for use by the public. Soap and water is considered to be the most effective way of reducing infection and therefore gels and wipes are not allowed as suitable alternatives.
- Where it is proposed to replace hand washing facilities with any other cleaning method, such as gels and wipes, this must be discussed in advance with the venue, as this may only be allowed in certain venues and in certain circumstances.
- Signs should be in place advising visitors to wash their hands after touching animals or their enclosures.
- The emergency evacuation of animals should be discussed with the venue and form part of the fire risk assessment and emergency planning.
- Proposed overnight housing of animals may not always be permitted and must be discussed with the venue.
Entrepreneur Media Ltd will never sell or share our visitor data list.
Some firms contact exhibitors claiming to either work with us or to pose as us saying they have the visitor list with full contact details and offer to sell it to you. Please be aware that this is a scam that consists of useless made up records (and if any of it was reliable it would be illegal to use).
If you wish to collect visitors' data, you can order a Data Scanner. Please note this device will only collect the data that you scan yourself at your stand/ feature.
Baby Changing Facilities
There are baby changing facilities on level 0 in both the male and female toilets in the boulevard. In the ICC area (The east end of the venue) the red blocks between S9/S10, N10/N11, the Prince Regent DLR east corridor and East Level 0, the baby change facilities are in the disabled toilets.
The family room can be found by S9. Inside has two changing mats, chairs for breastfeeding, a microwave to heat up baby food and a bottle warmer. It also contains a sink and toilet.
There are two Note ATMs near the west entrance of the venue by Costa and Panini Pronto, and another Note ATM in the centre of the boulevard between entrances S6 and N6. There are a Barclays and a Note ATM located on level 0 between N4 and S4. Should the in-venue ATMs run out of cash, there is also an ATM nearby at the Tesco Express.
There is a Travelex ATM by the S11 entrance on the boulevard.
There is a shop on level 0 at the bottom of the stairs near N4/S4 which sells a range of stationery items and can also do photo copying and faxing. This shop has its own Bureau de Change.
Please click here for ExCel venue full list of services.
Catering is provided by ExCeL London Hospitality and no other catering company will be allowed onsite. To order food or beverages for your stand, please access the following link.
During the build-up and breakdown there will be cleaners in your event areas collecting any rubbish generated by the event. There will also be cleaners in your exhibition just before your event opens and during the open period.
Stand cleaning is done overnight on the Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
There are two cloakrooms which are open dependent on the event that you are attending. One cloakroom is in the west end of the venue on level 0 by N4/S4 and one in the east end on level 0. Cloakrooms are open during show hours which vary between events, check the show hours on the What's On listings.
The fee is £1 per item for coats and luggage - please be aware that they cannot store cameras, laptop equipment or any other electronic devices
For those last minute purchases or cravings for a quick snack or drink, Whistlestop, located in the Boulevard between entrances S2 and S3, and Amigos located on the entrance from Prince Regent DLR station offer a wide range of convenient purchases including newspapers, cigarettes, camera films and confectionary.
There are a couple of additional convenience stores located on the campus - Nisa Today, located opposite the Ibis Hotel on Western Gateway, Tesco Metro and the Spar are located next to the Crowne Plaza Hotel also on Western Gateway.
Day Nursery & Créche
T: +44 (0) 800 083 8853 Busy Bees provides a safe, clean and contemporary environment for 100 children aged 3 months to 5 years. A separate creche facility is available for parents wishing to leave their children in reliable care for just a few hours whilst attending events at ExCeL London. Please be aware that the Creche requires 1-week notice, and is unable to accept children without prior notice.
Your Company's name and a Contact Telephone Number
THE BUSINESS SHOW
Halls N9 - N16
Excel Exhibition Centre
London E16 1XL
Entrepreneur Media Ltd will sign for any deliveries before the show in the absence of the exhibitor, however, all couriers will be asked to leave packages on the stands. We cannot guarantee the safety or accept any responsibility for these packages.
ExCeL Hall Access
14th November - Onsite (Normal procedure)
15th November - Onsite (Normal procedure)
17th November - Offsite (Gallions Reach)
(Normal procedure) =The Traffic office is just after the public parking entrance (coming from the east) park over on the right and walk over to the traffic office to register your vehicle for lorryway access, you will directed accordingly.
You can call traffic on 020 7069 4568 if you have any questions
Access and parking:- When driving into the car park turn right as the show is central in the excel - orange zone is best!
Please see here for more information: https://www.excel.london/visitor/getting-here/driving-and-parking
ExCeL has a number of disabled parking bays that are spread across the car park.
The Orange under-venue car park has the following spaces:
- Zone 2: 11 bays
- Zone 3: 15 bays
- Zone 4: 4 bays
- Zone 8: 12 bays
- Zone 9: 18 bays
- Zone 13: 6 bays
- Zone 14: 28 bays
- Zone 15: 16 bays
Royal Victoria multi-storey car park has the following spaces:
- Zone 1A: 10 spaces
- Zone 2A: 15 spaces
The East car park, when in use, has 20 spaces.
Located at the following points:
- Red blocks S9/S10
- N10/N11 level 0
- N4/S4, at the back of the North Halls
- South Gallery level 2 and the dock edge on Level 0
- Platinum Suite - levels 2 and 3
- Prince Regent walkway
- Level 0 East
- Capital Suite level 2 and 3
Need more information in advance of your visit? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.orgChanging facilities
ExCeL have worked with Changing Places to create an accessible changing facility at the east of the venue on level 1. This room contains a toilet, sink and a hoist. Please ask our customer service desk if you need to use the facilities.Wheelchair
ExCeL London is able to provide wheelchairs to those in need, free of charge. Wheelchairs can be hired from both ends of the venue, please speak to one of our security concierge for assistance. Please note that unfortunately we are unable to offer pre-booking for these chairs which will be available on a first come, first serve basis.Mobility scooters
Mobility scooters are free of charge to hire. They are subject to availability so please email your enquiry to email@example.com and we will confirm if there is one available for you to borrow. All you need is a form of ID which will be held as surety for the daily period of the loan.
For more information regarding accessibility here at ExCeL London please click here.
Food and Drink Sampling - Rules and Regulations
Sampling of Food and Beverages is only permitted during exhibitions where they form an essential part of the event and it is incidental to promoting the main product.
If you wish to provide samples please email Hannah Jenkins.
Freight and Onsite Handling Services
If you require Freight and Onsite Handling Services, please contact our on-site logistics company DSV Tel: + 44 (0) 207 069 5313 Email: Danielle.Jacqueline.Hudson@dsv.com
Please be aware NO items can be left on your stand after the event has finished.
Graphics & Signage
K Display are the official print supplier for the show and offer a complete range of signage and graphic solutions.
DD: 01926 611777 T: 01926 611778
- Vinyl graphics
- Wide format printing
- Printed foamex panels
- Full installation service
Health & Safety
It is the responsibility of the stand holder to ensure the health, safety and welfare of all employees, contractors and visitors as far as is reasonably practicable throughout your event.
It is recommended that the stand holders appoint a supervisor for the stand, with the specific responsibility for ensuring the health & safety of their staff and stand builders. It is compulsory that a Risk Assessment is completed for the stand and submitted to Dime Events = Mitch Wilk firstname.lastname@example.org
Our official partner for Hotel Recommendations is Nubreed Hotels.
Recommendations are found HERE
ALL contractors and space only or shell scheme stand holders MUST hold valid Public & Products Liability Insurance, which covers them and indemnifies for all activity involving stand construction, operation and deconstruction, at the event and in the country to which this information pertains.
The liability is a compulsory minimum of £10m Sterling or the equivalent in another currency.
If you are in doubt as to what your cover is, please contact your underwriter or broker for clarification. Please note that we do NOT require your Employers Liability Insurance.
Insurance can also be purchased here.
At ExCeL we have free, fast WiFi which is suitable for browsing, social media, and email. When you arrive at the venue, you just need to sign in to '_ExCeL FREE Wi-Fi' using our standard log in, or via LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter.
Private Wi-Fi or wired connections can be purchased here.
Lift access is available to all levels throughout the venue as follows;
- Lift access from level 0 for the access to the orange and purple car park entrances, the main venue toilet facilities, medic room and Business Services to level 1 for the boulevard between entrances N4 / S4
- Lift access from Boulevard level 0 at the East of the venue to Boulevard level 1
- Lift access to the Capital Suite -please see ICC Capital Suite
- Lift access to the Platinum Suite -please see Platinum Suite
- Lift access to the Gallery Rooms -please see Gallery Rooms
If your property was lost on the show floor, please go to the organiser's office who will be able to check with security.
The security suite is located by the west entrance down the stairs just after Costa. If you are no longer at the venue, please give our help desk a call on: +44(0) 207 069 4500 or email email@example.com.
Please contact the AA for information on planning your journey and 24-hour live traffic reports, by calling on +44 (0) 906 888 4322.
For a map of ExCeL London`s location please visit Google Maps and search for ExCeL London by postcode - E16 1XL. For Sat Nav purposes, we recommend using postcode - E16 1DR. ExCeL London offers on-site car parking for 3,700 cars.
All onsite parking is pay and display, with the exception of the Royal Victoria multi-storey car park, which is located at the west end of the site. Parking in the Royal Victoria multi-storey car park can be paid for at one of the three pay points located within the car park at the end of your visit.(the machines are located on level two and level zero and all machines accept both cash and credit card).
If you have booked parking online, but haven’t received your confirmation email, please check your junk mail / spam folder. If you are unable to locate the message please email ParkingOnline@excel.london for assistance, quoting your registration number.
You must be able to print your ticket and display it in your vehicle during your visit to ExCeL. If you are unable to print your ticket then you cannot pre book parking and you will need to use the onsite pay and display machines to purchase a ticket.
If you have forgotten your ticket, please visit an information desk with your booking confirmation or registration to be issued with a replacement ticket.
Parking costs at ExCeL have not been increased since 2017. They offer a competitive rate of £20 for up to 24 hours.
Their motorcycle parking is free and cannot be pre-booked. Upon entering through West entrance (E16 1XL, next to Europcar), please follow one-way system as it will take you to upper level to designated motorcycle bays in zone 2.
Please see the specs for the showguide adverts here. If you are unsure if you have a showguide advert, contact your account manager.
ExCeL London is 100% committed to tackling the challenges of sustainable development and operating as a responsible corporate entity. It is our policy to continuously evolve and implement practices that deliver economic security, social and environmental benefits.
In keeping with this, we are developing the following best practice initiatives:
- Putting a sustainable business strategy in place for our direct in-house operations i.e. essentials such as lighting and heating
- Setting a benchmark for our sector through the nature and rate of our sustainable development and innovations
- Partnering with our clients and suppliers to develop and promote the most sustainable events possible
- Reporting annually on our sustainability performance and achievements
- Ensuring that our Executive and Senior Management Team continue to champion the implementation and measurement of our sustainability performance so it becomes a truly seamless part of our business operation
ExCeL is taking part in the BS8901 Implementation Programme which is being managed by the Sustainable Events Group (SEG). This programme will help ExCeL implement and achieve compliance with the standard. BS8901 is part of ExCeL's long-term strategy to have positive impacts on our environment, community and our business. It will also help us work more effectively and in a more sustainable way across the supply chain.United Nations Global Compact
ExCeL London has signed up to the United Nations Global Compact, the largest corporate citizenship & sustainability initiative in the world, with over 4,700 corporate participants and stakeholders from over 130 countries. The UN Global Compact is a strategic policy initiative that is committed to aligning their operations & strategies with ten universally accepted principles in the areas of human rights, labour, the environment and anti-corruption. The overall aim is to ensure that markets, commerce, technology & finance advance in ways that benefit economies & societies everywhere. In 2009 ExCeL London provided its first report on the company to show how it meets their requirements.Mayor's Green 500
ExCeL London has signed up to the Mayor's Green 500, a London Development Agency initiative to lead London's top organisations to collectively cut their carbon emissions. The aim is to inspire cities all over the world by reducing carbon emissions in the Capital by 60% by 2025. Being part of this scheme allows ExCeL London to help drive forward change in London and work with a "Carbon Mentor" to add value to our established Environmental Policy.Reducing Our Environmental Impact
Over the past 5 years ExCeL has been looking at ways to reduce its environmental impact. Throughout this period there has been considerable reductions and achievements.
For more information, please see our Green Credentials on the website
ExCeL London provides 36 toilets for the disabled, which are located throughout the building; within the boulevard, in the Capital Suite on Levels 2 and 3, in the Platinum Suite on Levels 2 and 3, in the Gallery corridors, and within the restaurants and cafes on Level 0 and Level 2.
Click HERE for the venue guide.Wheelchairs
ExCeL London has eight Enigma self-propelled wheelchairs for occasional use, by less-able visitors within the venue. Wheelchairs are available for use from the Information Desks, on a first come first served basis, with a full refundable deposit.Blind and Visually Impaired Visitors
ExCeL London customer service staff have complete visual awareness training in order that we are able to provide practical guidance to blind and visually impaired visitors. Should you require any assistance during as planned visit, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org of your arrival and with as much notice as possible indicating the level of assistance you require, and we will do our utmost to offer support during your visit. Please note, this service is offered on a best endeavours basis and cannot be guaranteed.
IMPORTANT NOTICE - ALL VEHICLES TRAVELLING TO EXCEL LONDON FOR THE PURPOSE OF BUILD UP, BREAKDOWN OR DELIVERIES SHOULD KINDLY NOTE THE FOLLOWING;
- The venue is only accessible between 0500 and 2300 each day (tenancy depending).
- On arrival, vehicles need to make their way to the Traffic Administration Office on Sandstone Lane.
- There is a holding area in front of the Traffic Administration Office, please follow the marshal's directions to park, then proceed to the Traffic Administration Office in person.
- Drivers will then be issued with a Lorryway Access Document (LAD). This will detail the date, show name, name of the stand, stand number and vehicle registration number. It will also indicate a time limit for unloading or loading. Drivers must adhere to the specified time limit. Those exceeding the time limit will be clamped or removed. If extra time is needed, please see a traffic marshal.
- Exit the Traffic Administration Office and return to your vehicle. You will be directed to a queuing system where you should wait until space is available on the lorryway to unload which will be advised to you by a marshal.
- On completion of unloading/loading, vehicles must be removed to the relevant parking area or leave the site immediately.
- In the event of a vehicle breakdown or accident, please contact a traffic marshal immediately.
- The co-operation of all drivers in observing these processes is appreciated.
- All lorry/transit type parking is subject to availability and is located in the north-west lorry park on Seagull Lane (adjacent to the DLR tracks).
- Lorry/transit type vehicle parking is free of charge during build up and break down days but there is a £30 per day charge for lorries (vehicles over 3.5 tonnes) and a £15 charge for transit type vehicles (below 3.5 tonnes) during event open days.
- Parking is charged at £30/£15 (depending on vehicle size) per open day on a first come, first served basis.
- If a vehicle(s) wish to park for build up days only, this will be permitted using the Lorryway Access Document, clearly displayed in the window of the vehicle.
- Terms and conditions relating to this are to be found on the reverse of the Lorryway Access Document.
- Drivers are required to remove vehicles prior to the open days (unless paying to park as detailed above).
- Any vehicles failing to show a valid parking permit or displaying an out-of-date parking permit, shall be penalty ticketed and a fee of £80 will be levied.
- All vehicles parked in the north-west lorry park, must be empty of all goods and stock and where possible, all curtains and doors left open.
- No overnight sleeping in vehicles is permitted.
- Drivers must follow the instructions issued to them by traffic marshals at all times.
- ExCeL London and it partners accept no responsibility for loss, damage or theft to vehicles or their contents.
Approximate Unloading Times
|Vehicle||Approx Unloading Times|
|Transit type vehicles||45 minutes|
|7.5 Tonnes||60 minutes|
Water and Waste/Gas
The venue has regularly spaced ducts that enable us to easily deliver a range of utilities to your stand, from water and waste, to compressed air and electrics.
For more details call +44 (0)20 7069 4400 or email ExhibitorOrders@excel.london