Your privacy is critically and ethically important to us. At Entrepreneur Media Ltd we have a few fundamental principles:
- We don't ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (We can't stand services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason.)
- People who've registered for our events will receive email communications about the event and other relevant events from the Entrepreneur Media Ltd, such as your electronic entry ticket, workshop confirmations and important announcements. On the rare occasion we may share your details with our main sponsors and partners who may contact you, you have the option to unsubscribe from any of these email communications at any time. We also reserve our right to use your data to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don't store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
- In our blogging products, we aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what's visible to the public, seen by search engines, kept private, and permanently deleted.
Entrepreneur Media Ltd operates several websites including bstartup.com, greatbritishbusinessshow.co.uk, goinggloballive.co.uk and thefranchiseshow.co.uk. It is Entrepreneur Media Ltd' policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
EXHIBITOR BADGE SCANNERS
When you are at one of our events you may be issued with a badge to gain entry. If your badge has a bar code and you allow exhibitors to scan the badge, they will receive your contact details. If you do not want to give your contact details to an exhibitor then do not allow them to scan your badge at the event.
Like most website operators, Entrepreneur Media Ltd collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Entrepreneur Media Ltd' purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Entrepreneur Media Ltd' visitors use its website. From time to time, Entrepreneur Media Ltd may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Entrepreneur Media Ltd may collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its websites.
PROTECTION OF CERTAIN PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
Entrepreneur Media Ltd discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organisations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Entrepreneur Media Ltd' behalf or to provide services available at Entrepreneur Media Ltd' websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organisations may be located outside of your home country; by using Entrepreneur Media Ltd' websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Entrepreneur Media Ltd will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone.
Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organisations, as described above, Entrepreneur Media Ltd discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only when required to do so by law, or when Entrepreneur Media Ltd believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Entrepreneur Media Ltd, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an Entrepreneur Media Ltd website and have supplied your email address, Entrepreneur Media Ltd may send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with Entrepreneur Media Ltd and our products. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Entrepreneur Media Ltd a takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorised access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Entrepreneur Media Ltd may from time to time contact you about this product and other relevant Entrepreneur Media Ltd products and services. By providing your mobile number you consent to being contacted for direct marketing purposes via voice calls or SMS by Entrepreneur Media Ltd. I understand that by choosing to allow my badge to be scanned by an exhibitor or sponsor, I am providing to those third parties the information I submitted when registering for the event. I consent to this information being given to those third parties so that they may contact me in future about their products and services. Data about who has scanned your badge may be used by the organiser of this event (Entrepreneur Media Ltd) for analytical purposes.
- ( __utma - Google Analytics)
- ( __utmb - Google Analytics)
- ( __utmc - Google Analytics)
- ( __utmz - Google Analytics)